Hi,

Christian Lohmaier wrote on 2012-10-08 13:40:
Either adapt the new feed-extension you mentioned, or use the old one.

I mailed that out already a week ago, but it seems nobody cared. I've now manually enabled that extension, but really ask someone to migrate to the new syntax, because I will eventually disable it.

If the page is that important, it should be fairly easy to find a volunteer. ;-)

Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108