Hi, Tom

Thank you for your extensive explanation. Your comments on the "Getting Started
Guide" are very helpful. Our team has never completed the help localization,
even in earlier years (OOO) when we had a much bigger team. I doubt that we
will ever catch up. 437219 words are a lot of words!

I have had another look at the Documentation page of the Wiki and the
ODFAuthors page. It is not clear to me whether these relate only to the English
documentation, or whether they include the localization of those documents.
Localization seems to be not covered.

You know those items in the help that look like this?
<bookmark_value>formatting styles; styles and templates</bookmark_value>
<bookmark_value>styles; styles and templates</bookmark_value>
<bookmark_value>organizing; templates (guide)</bookmark_value>
<bookmark_value>templates; organizing (guide)</bookmark_value>
I guess that they are used to construct the help index. Is there any
documentation on this? We seem to have to guess how the users might enter index
terms. If, instead, we could have a full word search, like Google does, we
would not need these bookmark_value elements, and that would save us a heap of
time!

Regards
Donald