Hi,

Dennis Roczek schrieb am 2014-08-13 um 11:43:

although I think this would be great (btw: can we add something like an
URL, sometimes this is useful...), we cannot do this for
a) existing extension (except the author response and give his OK)
and b) reserve a possibility that not every author do want to publish
his mail address
can we maybe add something like an alternative contact form?

I leave that to Andreas, I can't get too deply involved here - sounds fine for me as well, of course.

Florian