Hello Andreas,

Andreas Mantke schrieb am 2014-08-12 um 22:08:
the current Extensions- and Templates-Site is running on Plone with some
addons. There has some complains about the usability of the site and
thus I decided to work on an improvement. I created two new Plone addons

thanks a lot for your work on this, it's much appreciated!
I hope to receive lots of feedback - the extensions and templates site is one of the most important ones in the LibreOffice ecosystem, and the more feedback we get, the better we can suit it to the needs of the community.

Thanks again,
Florian