Hello Martin,

Martin Srebotnjak wrote on 2018-02-08 at 12:42:
Please someone take care of these issues - if l10n and localized websites
are of any priority to the website team.

thanks for your mail and sorry to hear there seem to be more issues with localized websites than I thought. I totally agree with you that l10n is one of the most important aspects in our community, and I'm sorry to hear there are issues that discourage people. To be honest, I was not aware these issues are (still) open.

I will raise this during today's team call to see how we can address this. A part of the problem, I assume, is that most of these tasks are exclusively on Cloph's desk, alongside a chunk of other critical items, so I would like to also look into how we can spread knowledge, access rights and such to make things easier in the future. Having a bus factor of one is never good. :-)

I'll see what we can do to address this - thanks for bringing it to our attention!

Florian