Hi,

Martin Srebotnjak wrote on 2018-02-13 at 12:30:
thanks.

apologies again for the unpleasant experience - I simply wasn't aware there are so many issues, so it's good to get reminded from time to time.

I forgot to mention the issue of the font of the website, it has an open
ticket for a long time - not all characters are included in this font
version (so it looks ugly in some languages using more than the basic ascii
character set), and a newer version, that contains more characters, seems
not to work properly ...

I thought Mike had achieved some good progress here around Christmas by choosing some slightly different font or so; I'll check with him where we stand and get back to you ASAP.

Florian