Þann 5.10.2020 10:47, skrifaði William Gathoye (LibreOffice):
If you want to find the proper tool to answer all our needs (democracy
management, mailing list frontend, etc.)

I'm glad you mentioned a mailing list frontend - after reading through the threads I was getting worried:

"Maybe this forum takes off and we get rid of mailing lists, resulting in more community participation from a new generation/developers."
<https://vm222.documentfoundation.org/t/forum-not-q-a/97/10>

I'm all for adapting the interface for newcomers and new generations, but eliminating mailing lists would also get rid of those who *really like* how email works. Primarily the fact that email comes to me, but I have to lookup the forum/website/whatever. Big difference.

Another unfashionable thing: would be really nice to have RSS-feeds, perhaps one for most recent topics and some others per category. For a quick glance to see if there's a question I can answer, nothing beats an RSS-button in my toolbar.

Best regards,
Sveinn í Felli