mattdm added a new comment to an issue you are following:
``
>  @mattdm if that redirect was set up as-is I think we'll have a lot of
> confusion about which is the 'real' fedora website, and if one is meant to
> place the other.

I think we have that confusion already....

> I suggest changing the title on the docs docs one to say something like
> "Fedora Project Community" instead of just "Fedora" so it was clear what it
> specifically is.

The HTML title, or the header, or something else?

> The logo sizing on that page is out-of-proportion with the layout / text
> size, is there a way to modify that?

Yes. See https://pagure.io/design/issue/552

``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/fedora-websites/issue/756