From: Chris Brancato [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 12:31 PM
To: WEDI SNIP Privacy Workgroup List
Subject: RE: EMS and the NPP

The consent can refer to the NPP, and the NPP can be provided upon request.

Christopher P. Brancato

Compliance Officer

Manager, Development/Product Management

Suite 3

503 Faulconer Drive

Charlottesville, VA 22903-4978

434-817-9000

800-800-4021 (toll free)

434-817-9006 (FAX)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.healthdataservices.com

The information contained in this message may be privileged and/or confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of the material.