From: Oriol, Albert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 7:17 PM
To: WEDI SNIP Privacy Workgroup List
Subject: developing pictures

Here's a good one I had not heard to date.  We often take photos. Most of
the ones that are taken for medical reasons require quality developing and
thus are developed in-house or taken to a top notch shop (with whom, I'd
think if needed we could have a BA agreement in place) -- Question, what do
you all think, assuming the pictures will show identifying information?

The other situation is that of pictures taken for projects for our kids, or
for some newsletter. We're a kid's hospital and for instance we might want
to have kids build something with their picture to give mom for mother's
day. These types of pictures most likely just get developed at whatever
pharmacy happens to be on the way of a nurse's or other professional's way
home.  How should we handle those?  Take all our pictures to the place(s) we
have BA's in place and only there?

a.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message is legally
priveleged and confidential information intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any release,
the author immediately by replying to this message and delete the original
message. Thank you. ---
The WEDI SNIP listserv to which you are subscribed is not moderated. The
discussions on this listserv therefore represent the views of the individual
participants, and do not necessarily represent the views of the WEDI Board
of Directors nor WEDI SNIP. If you wish to receive an official opinion, post
your question to the WEDI SNIP Issues Database at
http://snip.wedi.org/tracking/. These listservs should not be used for
commercial marketing purposes or discussion of specific vendor products and
services. They also are not intended to be used as a forum for personal
disagreements or unprofessional communication at any time.

You are currently subscribed to wedi-privacy as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this list, go to the Subscribe/Unsubscribe form at
http://subscribe.wedi.org or send a blank email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
If you need to unsubscribe but your current email address is not the same as
the address subscribed to the list, please use the Subscribe/Unsubscribe
form at http://subscribe.wedi.org

---
[...]

address subscribed to the list, please use the Subscribe/Unsubscribe form at
http://subscribe.wedi.org