Hi Susan, could you please bump the version number consistently?  You've got
0.2 in install.py and 0.1 in HP1000.py.  And could you bump it to 0.3?  I used
0.2 internally for my own station for your last version, just so that I knew
what version I was using...  At the moment it could easily be just you and me
using your code, based on the traffic on the google user group.

Also, I think that line 556 of HP1000.py should be "driver = user.HP1000",
although other more knowledgable people should chime in.

Thanks very much for all of your effort in this!  The system has been running
pretty much flawlessly for me since I installed your very first version. I have
had some hiccups with the WS1001 console hanging, which requires a power-cycle.
 These *might* be related to interference between the EasyWeatherIP protocol
and the operation of the console, because I didn't have as many when the
console was just talking to WU.  But they haven't been very common since,
either.

Again, thanks very much!

Bob