Thanks for the feedback. I'll plead 'guilty' to not bumping the version
number, but I've just downloaded and expanded the file I attached above and
the line in the 'install.py' file that I think drives all this is:

                    'retry_wait' : 5,
                    'driver' : 'user.HP1000Driver'}},

Am I not looking in the right place?

Susan