Hi Susan,

I can't answer the questions about windDir and co, and I have to admit that
I haven't had a chance yet to try out your latest, but I did take a look at
it.  There were two things that I noticed.  The first is that you still have
"driver = weewx.user.HP1000DRIVER" in the weewx.conf in your install.py.  I
think that it should be "driver = user.HP1000", since your file is
HP1000.py.  Also, I see that the version number is still 0.1. Bumping the
version number would help distinguish the different versions.

Otherwise, your version from Jan 21 has been running perfectly in my setup
since then.