On Monday, 21 August 2017 08:25:59 UTC-3, Neil Trimboy wrote:

> Correct.... The standard OWFS running as a driver for my main inputs and
> my modified version of yours that now runs as a service to obtain
> additional data from some other sensors

Neil, is your re-implementation as a service available anywhere? It seems
like the preferred way to go. Most people have a driver to commercial
weather instrument, and want to augment it with the odd datum from some
other sensor. So it the MQTT subscriber driver (wxMesh is not a good name
anymore) turns in to a service, that becomes possible.