Hi Tom,

The answer was ment to be the second last line of my previous message:

> The database was initially created on v.3.9.1 and extended by 2 columns
with wee_database under 4.0.0b6.

Was this th information you were asking for?

I'll take a look at the new type of extension in the meantime...

Thanks a lot,

Bernhard :-)

PS: sorry for accidentially answering by email previously...