On Wednesday, March 25, 2020 at 12:06:30 PM UTC-7, Lucas Heijst wrote:

> Not sure. See the attached cpu data graph.
> The empty parts in the graph are a result of the linux system looping
> (see: crash log)

The log showed the oom_killer which is more likely your problem.   You must
have a memory leak somewhere.

I'd probably suggest the usual steps.  Run just the simulator and verify
weewx is ok.  Then add things one by one and try to see which one is the
culprit.

You can grab my 'mem' extension
from https://github.com/vinceskahan/vds-weewx-v3-mem-extension if you need
a lightweight thing to watch weewx memory usage.  It's a bit lighter weight
than cmon/pmon/etc. I think.