Thanks for testing.

The 'problem' with api v2 is that it delivers a HUGE amount of data. With
my setup it works perfect, I can import months at the time.

I think indeed of you different setup it is not working. Maybe a
question/answer that the program is showing bit of the data and asks if it
is the data the user wants to import.

I added a 'print url' to the latest build, if you can try an import of a
short period, lets say 30 min and use the link to download the JSON data in
a web-browser. (The link is valid for a few minutes, due to the timestamp
in the signature) and post it.