Macha,

You're asking for a lot of degrees of freedom. To keep things simple, the
arrival of records stored in the station console is generally linked to
their storage in the database.

However, V3.6, to be released Real Soon Now, will offer a crontab-like
ability to schedule the reports and when the get FTP'd.

-tk