Do you have a limit in QC for max barometer value which has now been
exceeded (or minimum)?  If barometer becomes invalid then the trend will
also be N/A.  Also the correction needs to be in the units of the target
database.  I suspect your +7 has been taken as 7 inHg rather than 7mb which
you probably wanted!!