Interesting graph, and much closer than I'd have imagined. Sorry, I meant
to say to say side-by-side *for co-located systems*. The other killer
advantage of weewx is the support offered here.

However, the question is really, what's the alternative to the FineOffset
WH1080 and variations thereof. Apart from the USB port lockup it's
serviceable enough with replaceable parts, for now. What we, well some of
us, would like is hardware to complement the Pi and weewx. I have a
bookmark somewhere of a blog post of someone who was doing it all DIY from
first principles but I'd rather just buy a "VW" that works (not a Rolls
Royce). It's certainly been interesting to see the reports of driver
problems with other hardware. Working with weewx is now a requirement for
me and I wouldn't consider anything that doesn't. Thanks again.