Tom, the url is broken,

weather,while.org.uk

Try Proper link <weather.while.org.uk>

Dave Vaughan

On 12.1.2017 15:36 PM, Thomas Keffer wrote:
Weewx calculates the average wind speed in each archive interval and records that in the database as windSpeed.

For a tag like $day.windSpeed.avg, it takes those values and averages them over the day. So, it's the average of a bunch of averages.

Still seeing "Test" for http://while.org.uk What do others see?

-tk