Typo was the cause of the rain issue, as for the pressure issue, seems I
changed the structure of config options for formatting but neglected to
change the code. Should be fixed now in v0.2.4.

Note that the digital display on the pressure gauge will display 2 decimal
places when using inHg, this is a SteelSeries Weather Gauges limitation not
rtgd.

Gary