Why do I want rapidly changing gauge data?

a) Because I can.
b) So I can sit with my ipad in my lounge and watch the dials move during
gusty/stormy conditions and not have to stand at my console to see the same.
c) When I am away from home, I can watch them from afar.

Not worried whether anyone else is interested in my site or not - it's a
personal thing.

@Gary, thanks for your time and effort given so freely, it's refreshing in
this day and age (along with the other developers).

Nigel.