Hi Rune,

Yes I did, seems we had our wires crossed, I was waiting for the debug=1
log from startup? wee_debug tells me what should happen, debug=1 startup
log tells me what did happen. A couple more questions/requests; do these
two errors occur on every report cycle or just now and then? If all the
time could you run weeWX directly
<http://weewx.com/docs/usersguide.htm#Running_directly> and post the screen
output, only need to see the REC: line and a few LOOP: lines before the
REC:.

Gary