You're missing the "-- install" directive in both of those commands.

sudo /home/weewx/bin/wee_extension /home/myideas/weewx-cmon-0.16.tgz

should be...

sudo /home/weewx/bin/wee_extension --install /home/myideas/weewx-cmon-0.16.tgz

Ditto for weewx-forecast-3.2.19.tgz

http://www.weewx.com/docs/utilities.htm#wee_extension_utility

Cheers
 Glenn

rorpi - read only raspberry pi & various weewx addons
https://github.com/glennmckechnie