Thanks Gary, just what I needed, someone with more knowledge of the User's
Guide. Thanks for saving me a bunch of time! I unplugged the console, took
the batteries out and reversed these steps. Boom, back in business. I took
your suggestion of changing the interval. I reset it to 10 minutes.
Cheers
John