Gary,

Take a look at my gauges page and tell me if it works for you. I have ran
into a strange problem. On my iMac (that the weather station is  running
on.) I can see everything working fine. On my iPhone, Pi and all of wifes
iMac, iPhone and iPad it says the server is off line.
HOWEVER, I have an old iPad that gauges work fine. Of course all of these
are on the local network but go to the web address. I've had a friend call
last week and said he couldn't get the page to come up but we thought is
was a problem on his end.

I am at a loss at what is wrong here. Weewx main page works fine, just the
gauges page. Other than what we did to get the charts to work I haven't
touched it since we fixed Pillow.

let me know what you see and what system your using.

thanks,
Keith