Gary,

I noticed that 36 day but we know that can't be since it was working when
we started looking at the charts not updating. I do host my own site and it
is on this machine. website, weewx and gauges are all here. Now this is the
only machine that can see the gages running.
When I call the page, I use the link from the main web page on all of my
devices. I actually go out to the web to get to www.herriage.com.

 Keith