OK. How to you access the LOOP records instead of ARCHIVE records and what
do you use in the tmpl file for tags to display? I have looked at the $tags
section in the Customization manual but it's not clear how to access the
LOOP data to display them. If you can point me to an example that would be
great. I looked at the rtgd extension and can probably get the rtgd file
created but I'm not sure how to access that file for display in my tmpl
file.