I misunderstood your original post - I assumed you needed a flat file of
your loop data which you would use on a physical display of some kind.

It appears that you just want an archive interval of 5 to 10 seconds.
weewx does not generate a real time display.  the mesowx extension does
what you require and stores loop data in a database table and generates
gauges and real time graph.