Thankyou thankyou!

Even though I posted the original query apologies that I havent been able
to input into the fault finding.

Thanks to all that have AND THE GOOD NEWS is that following the update
to weewx v3.8.2 I now get wind direction so for today it shows

High Wind 13 mph from 158° at 14:21

and no longer 13 mph from N/A

:)

Neil