I uploaded the .php file to the web server. Since this afternoon, it now
appears that the background images stopped uploading to the web server at
2:15 pm..and I thought it was corrected. I can only find .png files that
were uploaded to that time. I will wait till tomorrow morning to see if
adding the .php file has worked for the loops..then try to find where the
images are.

Steve