Hi Barry, I'm not sure where you're located and kit can range differently
from region to region. I'm in the US, so my recommendations are for the US.

Are you looking to "build your own" weather station? If so, SparkFun has a
kit <https://www.sparkfun.com/products/8942> - probably a lot of DIY here
(an outside Arduino to interface to the sensors, then a Pi inside to
receive it, then upload). Once you have then, then you need it to work with
weewx for data archival. Could be a fun project with a learning curve.

Otherwise there's plenty of AmbientWeather weather stations, like this one
<https://www.ambientweather.com/amws1400ip.html>, which I think (Ambient
has changed their stations recently with new ones) can work out-of-the-box
with their ObserverIP unit on your network, then you use the weewx
Interceptor driver <https://github.com/matthewwall/weewx-interceptor> to
intercept that network data and save to weewx.

You'll also need some hardware to run weewx on too. A Raspberry Pi is quick
and easy for that too!

It might be best for a few other folks to add their opinion before making a
purchase.