Andrew

I used some of the posts in the thread I just cited and went looking for
very negative temperature minima in other tables in addition to outTemp:
archive_day_windchill and archive_day_dewpoint.  I found records with bad
minima in both and replaced them will.
I have dropped the daily tables, checked that they were empty and am now
rebuilding them.
Let's see if this works.

Roberto