Indeed weeWX-WD is not checking the packet before calculating derived obs.
The fix is to download and install weewxwd3.py v1.04. I don't have a
packaged v1.04 extension yet so you can just update weewxwd3.py as follows:

1. move the existing weewxwd3.py aside:

$ sudo mv /home/weewx/bin/user/weewxwd3.py /home/weewx/bin/user/
weewxwd3_1_03.py

2. download weewxwd3.py v1.04:

$ sudo wget -P /home/weewx/bin/user https:
//raw.githubusercontent.com/gjr80/weewx-weewx-wd/master/bin/user/weewxwd3.py

3. restart weeWX

4. monitor the log to ensure there are no further problems.

It's worth noting the issue was nothing to do with your database contents,
rather weeWX was running in catchup mode to pull any unarchived records
from your console and archive them. These archive records were missing
weeWX field outTemp. This is somewhat unusual as Vantage stations include
all obs in each archive record and therefore you would normally expect to
see outTemp in every archive record. You might want to keep an eye on your
station or run weeWX directly
<http://weewx.com/docs/usersguide.htm#Running_directly> to ensure
everything is working as it should.

Gary