Not exactly - you have only enabled debug_packet.
You need to add the line debug_decode=1, which includes the data fairly
directly from the USB buffer, with less processing in the driver.

If the decode also shows zero values for wind in the usb input buffer then
your next step should be to plug in a windows PC and run the Oregon Weather
OS software to see if it shows correct wind speeds.  This is clutching at
straws now, but I suppose the console might possibly have a corrupted
calibration factor in what it sends over the USB.

Cameron.