So WeeWX is generating archive records with data and saving them to archive.
Looking at weewx.conf I notice you are not running the Standard skin:

    [[StandardReport]]
        # See the customizing guide to change the units, plot types and line
        # colors, modify the fonts, display additional sensor data, and other
        # customizations. Many of those changes can be made here by overriding
        # parameters, or by modifying templates within the skin itself.

        # The StandardReport uses the 'Standard' skin, which contains the
        # images, templates and plots for the report.
        skin = Belchertown

So you are actually running the Belchertown skin twice, once under
[[StandardReport]] and once again under [[Belchertown]]? I know little detail
of how the Belchertown skin works but this does not seem right to me, one skin
should not be altering the settings of another. It will certainly prevent the
Standard skin NOAA reports from being run. I cannot speak for the Belchertown
skin.

Gary