The Belchertown skin shouldn't be altering the skin settings of other
skins. The exception is the Highcharts_Belchertown skin (which I refer to
as a subskin). However, the Belchertown skin does ship with its own NOAA
report templates - which are borrowed from the Standard skin. Exact
copy/paste from Standard.

Gary might be onto something Torrin. Maybe reset the entire StdReport
section back to default, restart weewx and see what happens?