Hello!!

I'm completely new to the weewx, and I have been in the past 3 days
learning and connecting my weather station to the RPi3 via Data logger usb.
I was able to have it run and showing the current data. However, I have
struggled in playing with the archive. I have completely no idea how to
view or run or plot it using the SQLite3. I know there is a data base file
called weewx.sdb but I don't know how to use it. I'm not even sure whether
its storing data now or not!

what I know for sure, it's running and I could read the data in the
terminal using command...... sudo weewxd weewx.conf

Any help please!

Regards,
2.6.0.0