Have you been able to get the built in reports to work for you?

If so, do they display what you need? Any particular reason why you think
you need to go directly to the database instead of just modifying the
reports?

If not, you'll have to give us more information about what you are doing.
See the Wiki entry *Help! Posting to weewx-user
<https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki/Help!-Posting-to-weewx-user>*.

-tk