1.  You need to sort out the cause of the undervoltage errors which are
filling your log.
2.  You need to set your vantage archive interval to the same as what you
have in weewx.conf - use wee_device to change the console
3.  Can you give a directory listing of /home/weewx/public_html please.  If
there is a directory called seasons in public_html then the front page of
the website will be in there.