Many thanks, Thomas, appreciate your help.

As I mentioned before, fortunately March is the only 'special' month in
German language …

Maybe I will follow your and Adrew's advice to update to html NOAA. But as
I am new to html programming, this certainly is still some time down the
road.
Or, do you know any skin with implemented html NOAA for me as an example to
learn coding?