It works. Thank you very much.
But I just realized that in the chart the blue column is the sum of all
years in database and I want to compare the average ofevery year with the
sum of this year or any other.
I tried it with aggregate_type = avg and maybe rainTotal doesn't admit it
but the result is the same. My graph.conf file is:
[raintotals]
    title = Lluvia por Mes
    show_button = true
    button_text = Totales Lluvia
    type = column
    time_length = all
    aggregate_interval = 86400 # 1 day
    [[rainmonthtotals]]
        title = Historico de Lluvia por Mes
        subtitle = Lluvia por Mes Desde el Comienzo
        aggregate_type = avg
        xaxis_groupby = month
        xaxis_categories = 'Ene', 'Feb', 'Mar', 'Abr', 'May', 'Jun', 'Jul',
'Ago', 'Sep', 'Oct', 'Nov', 'Dic'
        [[[rainTotal]]]
            name = Lluvia Total
            yaxis_minorTicks = true
        [[[rainTotal2017]]]
            name = 2017
            time_length = year_specific
            year_specific = 2017
            observation_type=rainTotal
            zIndex = 3
        [[[rainTotal2018]]]
            name = 2018
            time_length = year_specific
            year_specific = 2018
            observation_type=rainTotal
            zIndex = 4
        [[[rainTotal2019]]]
            name = 2019
            time_length=year_specific
            year_specific = 2019
            observation_type=rainTotal
            zIndex = 5

    [[rainyeartotals]]
        title = Historicos de Lluvia por Año
        xaxis_groupby = year
        [[[rainTotal]]]
            name = Lluvia Total

    [[rain2018totals]]
        title = Lluvia en 2018
        xaxis_groupby = month
        xaxis_categories = 'Ene', 'Feb', 'Mar', 'Abr', 'May', 'Jun', 'Jul',
'Ago', 'Sep', 'Oct', 'Nov', 'Dic'
        time_length = year_specific
        year_specific = 2019
        [[[rainTotal]]]
            name = Lluvia Total

    [[rainyearstotals]]
        title = Lluvia por Años
        xaxis_groupby = month
        xaxis_categories = 'Ene', 'Feb', 'Mar', 'Abr', 'May', 'Jun', 'Jul',
'Ago', 'Sep', 'Oct', 'Nov', 'Dic'
        time_length = year_specific
        [[[rainTotal2017]]]
            year_specific = 2017