Is your station or driver tracking the rxCheckPercent? (check your database
to see if its populated). If so then try $current.rxCheckPercent for the
text representation.

To graph it add this to your graphs.conf

[about]
    show_button = false
    time_length = 172800 # 48 hours in seconds
    aggregate_type = last
    aggregate_interval = 300 # 5 min
    gapsize = 300000 # 5 min

    [[rxchart]]
        title = ISS Receive Stats
        yaxis_max = 100
        [[[rxCheckPercent]]]
            color = "#268bd2"

    [[rxchartyear]]
        title = ISS Receive Stats Average
        yaxis_max = 100
        xaxis_groupby = month
        xaxis_categories = 'Jan', 'Feb', 'Mar', 'Apr', 'May', 'Jun', 'Jul',
'Aug', 'Sep', 'Oct', 'Nov', 'Dec'
        time_length = year
        [[[rxCheckPercent]]]
            aggregate_type = avg
            color = "#268bd2"

Then at the top of your about.inc add this line which initializes
Highcharts for the [about] graph group

<script type='text/javascript'>showChart("about");</script>

Then inside your about.inc where you want the graph to actually appear add
this:

Basically the top of the about.inc will initialize the Highcharts [about]
code, and the <div>'s tell it where to put those charts. You can see that
the <div ID> is the same name as the chart name inside the [about] graph
group.

With this simple logic in mind, you can put any chart on any page you want.