Hey!

Which sensor type should I use in my OWFS WEEWX conf file?  I have the
addresses of the DS2401's on the PCB layout:

     D     E     F
     C            G
     B     A     H
            II
            II  -mount side (viewed from top of PCB

A:  01.B5374A040000
B:  01.B2374A040000
C:  01.BA374A040000
D:  01.B7374A040000
E:  01.C6374A040000
F:  01.C3374A040000
G:  01.BD374A040000
H:  01.AE374A040000

As you can see, the first two digits after the dot are the only values that
change.  Surely someone out there has already made a sensor type file for
this, and can help with my weewx.conf file setup.

I had some earlier posts and recieved great help, but have had to keep
putting the project down to do other tasks, but with the COVID-19
instructions for staying home, here I am!  Thanks for your help WEEWX
community!

Bret Craytor