On the off chance that there are any more original 1-wire Dallas
weather stations that are ready to be dusted off and redeployed, then
there is a modified driver available at...

https://github.com/glennmckechnie/weewx-owfs

It's based on mwalls original owfs.py driver but for the time being it
has been renamed as owfs-dallas.py. It should be a drop in replacement
for owfs.py but there are a couple of additional changes.
It has been running with weewx4.0.0b18, the only issue appears to be a
hardware one. A second data point would be handy to have, but we
won't hold our breath.

weewx.conf will be modified to point to the new file.
[OWFS]
  driver = user.owfs-dallas