Thanks Ralph,
barometric pressure for the area from our airport.  Still nothing.  The
rest of the data flows but the barometer won't.  Without humidity,
according to the info I have gathered, the correct pressure (altimeter) can
not be calculated.  That is why I was wondering if I could snag the
humidity from a Metar and supplant that in the string.  It will be some
time before I can delve into the driver to do that but I was wondering if
such input was in the works or if someone had a hack.

Thanks,
Burt