Burt...apparently my data is being sent to CWOP, but it only shows up
here:  http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/wxpage.cgi?call=FW7312

If I go to the main CWOP site and try to find data from myself there, there
is none. Perhaps I have a misunderstanding on what shows and what doesn't.
I received the following email on Friday (which I replied to) so maybe the
"registration" process for CWOP takes some time.??

cwop-supp...@noaa.gov
[image: Attachments]Apr 24, 2020, 2:53 PM (2 days ago)

to leigh.k.cheatwood, me
Our records indicate that your site is sending weather data to Findu at
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?call=FW7312 but is not yet registered
within CWOP. Registering with CWOP allows distribution of your weather data
to institutions like NOAA. This is what we currently have for your site's
location information: CWOP Call Sign/Site ID: FW7312, Latitude: 26.51400,
Longitude: -80.15500, Elevation (meters): 4.46. Please verify this
information is correct by replying to this email so that we may register
your site. Thanks, CWOP-Support