that’s a lot simpler output than mine:

feral:~ $ ps -ef|grep -e weewx -e aqua
    0   168     1   0 12:05am ??         3:17.29
/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/Resources/Python.app/Contents/MacOS/Python
 /opt/weewx/bin/weewxd /opt/weewx/weewx.conf --loop-on-init
    0   855     1   0 12:24am ??         0:23.85
/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.7/Resources/Python.app/Contents/MacOS/Python
 /opt/aquagauge/bin/aquagauged /opt/aquagauge/aquagauge.conf
  501  6232   611   0  7:53pm ttys000    0:00.00 grep -e weewx -e aqua

(included aquagauge server just to prove i’m running python3.7 via macports in
preparation to moving weewx to 4.x :-)
Graham Eddy