Hi all,

I'm glad that version 4.0 supports python 3.x, although it is currently
installed under python 2.7. The current pyephem broke the extended almanac,
and I've held back that python 2.7 package. However, I'm planning to
transition to python 3.8, with python 2.7 as fallback.

I'm having an issue with the annual "High Wind" speed value. Although the
direction and time are there, the speed is the max speed for the current
month (less than the earlier max wind speed event).

FYI: I've got weewx installed under FreeBSD 12.1.